Tuesday 2 March 2010

Skins

Now I don't know about you, but I've been watching Skins this season, and I have been thoroughly enjoying it! It's good to see that although, yes, they are still glamourising drugs *BAD* they're showing the negative effects that the drugs are having also *GOOD*.

Now how does this relate to my blog...? Simple answer.... EFFY.

for those of you who do not know who Effy is....
 Stunning. It's a really messy, almost unfinished look. I guess her looks make her look as though she's been out all night and hasn't been washed or something, but I'd be quite happy to look like that if I'd been out all night and hadn't washed! So I decided to recreate the look on my wonderful (as always) assistant Libby...

 
  

I've gone for the same really messy eye look, extreme blacks and an extreme cats-eye flick, I also used a white shimmer to hightlight the centre of her eye. A dark blusher and a dark lip colour. I liked it, don't think Lib was too keen; she's not used to wearing such extreme makeup. :)
xxxxxxx

No comments: