Tuesday 2 March 2010

safari/military

Safari and Military are in for the summer yet again, so I thought I'd do a look to match this look, and of course it means you can see the BOURJOIS FOUNDATION I've been using.

So yeah, this look combines Khakis, browns and golds, and is a very easy, low-maintenace effective look which of course it perfect in the summer when you can't be arsed to do too much with your makeup because we all know it'll just drip down your face in the end!


 

I used the Urban Decay Preen Shadow Box to create this look using both browns and the khaki colour.
I used the khaki colour on my lids and used a brown on my crease and blended it outwards. I used a gold in the centre of my lids to highlight the colours used, and used a kohl pencil along the top and bottom lid smudging in both areas. I used a brown under the bottom of my eye and blended it with my eyeliner. I used no liquid liner for this look, but alot of mascara to finish. If I was a little darker or it was the height of summer, rather than using a deep plum blush as I did, I'd use a nice peach bronzer instead.

xxxxxxxxx

No comments: