Saturday 27 March 2010

Collection 2000

I remember years ago... when I had just started wearing makeup... I used to get Collection 2000 (have a look here!) because it was the cheapest makeup line (other than Miss Sporty) that Boots had. Until recently, I hadn't bothered buying it, because quite frankly, cheap=a bit rubbish....

NOT ANYMORE!

Cheap=fantastic! 

Imagine my surprise when I decided to buy a liquid eye-liner, a couple of mascaras, and get the free eye palette that came with it from Collection 2000, and it was actually.... wow! Why haven't I been buying this all my life?! I'm speaking, of course, more about this eye palette... the colours? Amazing! They don't lose their brightness on your skin, and they feel fabulous! They glide on! Honestly, if I had been told that these eye shadows were UD, I would totally have believed it!

Anyway, the palette I received free was named 'Poptastic' and looks like this....
only the colours are much brighter than on this picture.
I decided to try some of them out for an interesting look and chose:
The yellow at the top, the green/yellow second row, the green on bottom row and the blue in the middle of the second row.

The liquid eye liner used is also collection 2000 and I'm wearing 'longer lash' mascara and 'collagen curl' mascara also by Collection 2000.

I am definitely going to continue buying from this line! woop woop!

xxxxxxxx

No comments: