Saturday 9 January 2010

Urban Foray...

So before work last night I decided that we (being myself and Libby) were to try some Urban Decay makeup out..... So using an Urban Decay eyeshadow Palette, an Urban Decay eye liner and an Urban Decay Eye Shadow Potion, I created this look on Libby....











I have decided that this is an Urban Peacock look.
 First of all, I used the eye shadow primer potion before sweeping generous amounts of the purple eye shadow along her lid below the crease. I then used the bright blue the line her crease and blended them together a little at the outside corner of her eye.

My Makeup was the same way I always do it (see my usual day-look) the only difference being that I used Urban Decay eyeshadows instead of my usual, giving a shimmering effect to my eyes which I quite liked....



 Though you probably can't see any difference to the others that I've posted lol it was a heavier more glittery look.

AAAAAnd because I have nothing better to do this afternoon other than bake cupcakes, I will be doing my own take on a typical Jeffree Star look....




and there will also be pictures going up later as our housemate Holly is going to a wedding, and I have convinced her to allow me to do her makeup mwahahahahaha

loves!

xxxxx

No comments: