Wednesday 13 January 2010

MAC!

No pictures of new makeup today I'm afraid, but I just wanted to tell you all of the wonderful-ness of York Designer Outlet shopping!

My Manager and I went to do some Networking there today, and I was drawn in to a shop called 'The Cosmetics Company Store'... how very original. Aside from the name however, the shop itself.... what a Godsend! Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, DKNY, and of course everyone's favourite MAC.

I was in need of some new foundation, and after trying the Studio Stick foundation I fell in love. I just find it so easy with MAC, because I am the same colour (NC15 because yes, I am Magnolia skinned hehe) in all of their foundations, and they're all so buildable, and the coverage... OMG I couldn't be any more in love (except for the wife of course!). So today, instead of buying the studio stick foundation I bought the 'Mineralize Satin Finish' foundation, which usually costs between £20 and £25....



You wanna know how much I got it for????
£16.09

YES!!!! SCORE!!!

x


(After applying it last night, yes it is amazing... but do NOT get it in your eyes, my eye is still sore and watery! ):)

No comments: