Saturday 9 January 2010

as promised, Sarah-May does Jeffree Star Makeup :D

My Jeffree Star look......



It actually took hourrrrs! I really feel for Jeffree having to do his makeup like this everyday!



Method???? I can't really remember! It took that much to do! I put a grey base on my eyes up to the crease, which i went over with a white shimmer. I lined my crease with a black right to the corner and then went over it in a black shimmer. I lined my eyes with a liquid liner, and my waterline with a pencil which i took further down and smudged in to the liquid liner. On the bottom, my liquid eyeliner towards the centre of my eye does not follow the shape of my eye but fans downwards a little leaving a small gap between my waterline and the eyeliner which i filled in with a white eyeshadow. I used a white/gret eyeshadow above my eyes up to my brow line and then went over it in the white shimmer. I lined my brows prominently, and used a liquid blusher along my cheekbones. Yet again, my favourite thing to wear is false eyelashes and of course I couldn't do a Jeffree look without them! No lipstick was applied nor lipgloss. If you don't know Jeffree Star, then the point of his makeup I believe is to look a bit fake.... I say a bit, I mean completely and I LOVE IT! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT! I may have to wear this makeup again in public this time. :D

xxxxxx

No comments: