Thursday 7 January 2010

My usual day-look, Vogue and Body Art...

Ok so I thought I'd post a picture of my usual day-look because it's me.... obviously inspired by the wonderful Monroe....




Wonderful photography by my partner in crime Libby who you can find here...http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?id=507260874&ref=ts


And secondly... there were a few articles whilst flicking through British Vogue today that caught my eye...The article entitled 'The Return on Makeup' was the first. Brilliant article in which the writer has her makeup applied by Genius Terry Barber Director of makeup Artistry at MAC.... I'd die.
Second article to really catch my eye was entitled 'Life Drawing'. Basically, because a few designers applied temp tattoos and painted fabulous artwork on their models for their spring/summer collections, body art is now in again. Not the awful body art we all adorned in the 90s, but fabulous ART.... which inspired me to do this piece of art on my face......



Based very loosely on the Willow Pattern and Asian Culture.... just fancied something different to those god-awful rhinestone patterns I used to stick on my face when I was 10.
"Body Art is not something to be wary of... just another tool to enhance" Says Vogue.

Loves!





No comments: