Tuesday 19 January 2010

GREEEEEEEN

Yes, apologies for the lack of posts but I have been very busy of late, what with turning 21 and everything *rolls eyes* but anyway, did some new makeup this morning, I don't usually use green because I'm not always sure it suits me, but I thought 'what the hell, it's definitely quirky if it's not a good colour on me!' and took some pictures for you all!


 
 It's like a smoky eye look but with green instead of blacks browns or greys... because of course, you don't have to follow the rules do you??



Yet again apologies for the pictures not being fantastic, but basically, I used a light(ish) green on my lids to my crease, a bright green on the corners and along my crease and a green kohl eyeliner along the lid and my waterline. I also used a black liquid liner on my lids and a glittery green eyeliner lining the entirety of my eyes.

Also, if you weren't aware, very dark (or black even) lipsticks and lipglosses are in again this season, so if you want to go out and buy a quality black lipstick/lipgloss I suggest Urban Decay Lipstick in Oil Slick (it's slightly glittery which of course breaks up the fact that you're wearing black lipstick)... or like me, if you don't want to go out and buy a lipstick that dark as it'll not be in for long, just put on a dark/black eyeshadow and gloss over it!!!

Thanks to Fabulous MessyCarla for posting outfits from my birthday on her fashion blog and if you haven't seen her blog before, you MUST MUST MUST see it, she's a beautiful, brilliant, funny, mesmerizing woman who has such a flair for fashion and inspired me to make this blog in the first place!

anyway much loves!

xxxxxxx

No comments: