Monday 22 February 2010

If only she would do all the tattoos I want for free!

Hello lovelies...
I need to start doing more blogs again! However, saying that, here's a look I've been thinking about for some time. Inspired by a gorgeous woman, and a perfect look for all you alternatives out there!

 

Kat Von D.
When I bought her book not too long ago, I fell in love with her work and to have even just one piece by her would be such an amazing feeling. Not only has she excelled in a male dominated career choice, but she's gorgeous, talented and a woman who doesn't give a shit what anyone else thinks. Inspirational.

This is my take on her look, obviously without the star tattoos on my face hehe.


 

Yet again, a look for the paler skin. Heavy on the eye makeup, with her trademark cats-eye, heavy on the blusher and a dark red lipstick.

 

Although the picture isn't very good, basically I used an ash colour on the entirety on my lids, a black at my crease and a gold to highlight the middle of my lid. This is a typical Kat Von D look, the gold and the black, and she often uses the gold underneath her eye too, I have chosen this time not to do that. Heavy liquid eye liner in a cats eye shape and a kohl liner smudged heavily along the bottom lash line. Large amounts of mascara finishes this look. 
For my blusher I used a dark pink and took it straight along my cheek bones and didn't blend it very well, it's better if you go quite extreme for this look, and instead of using a bright red lipstick, this time I used a deep red and a gloss over the top.

Your base must be perfect to pull this look off, if not, the blusher will catch on your imperfections and make them look worse!

hope you enjoyed it!

loves!

xxxxxxxxxx

No comments: