Thursday 4 February 2010

New Hair Colour.... New Makeup

Apologies for the lack of posting...I have had to put a lot of thought in to a new post.
'From Monroe to Manson' was my original thought process after I had dyed my hair, no more platinum blonde (well visibly anyway). I decided against my first train of thought, once I had decided that I would not like to pay for Gold teeth. *shudders*

So, I decided to go for a simple, smoky eyed look, that would look fantastic during the day (as it is not as dark and dramatic as most smoky eyed looks and I know that it's pretty much just me in this world that likes to leave the house with a full face of night-makeup on for work in the morning). Instead of blacks and greys for this look, I have used brown,peach and bronze, as it is more accessible and looks fantastic with the new hair colour.... so here goes!

 

  

  

Apologies for the awful pictures, but heres how I did it.

I brushed a bronze colour (a very shimmery one) across my lids and took it up to meet my brow on the outer edges. I then used a darker bronze to contour my crease before using a peach colour across my brow bone and blending them together. I used to first bronze and the peach colour to line under my waterline, thickly, and blended them together before applying my kohl eyeliner (no liquid) and smudging it top and bottom. instead of using a blusher, I used a bronze on my cheek bones and penciled my brows in. I used LOTS of mascara to finish the look.

Who says you can't wear a smoky eye look during the day!?

mwah

xxxxx

No comments: